gillnumil ®   16-Sep-2025 06:19

Phase I - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation - Solved Position Lines (Oct 2024 ~ Jan 2020) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations


Year: 2024
Language: English
Author: N. Naresh
Format: JPEG
Quality: Photos of pages
Pages count: 25
Description: Stream: Phase I
Subject: Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation
(Handwritten Notes)
Solved Position Lines (Oct 2024 ~ Jan 2020) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations
Additional info: https://seatracker.xyz/viewtopic.php?t=66930
https://seatracker.xyz/viewtopic...?p=110135#110135

Contents

Oct 2024 ~ Jan 2020

Screenshots

20250915140551_position_lines_mmd_qp_solved_oct_2024_to_jan_2020.pdf

Download [14 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Phase I - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation - Solved Great Circle Sailing (Oct 2024 ~ Jan 2020) from ...
Phase I - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation - Solved Section C (Apr 2025 ~ Jan 2020) from Past Questi...
Phase I - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation - Solved Part B: Q. 5 & 6 (Jan 2025 ~ Jan 2019) from Past...
Phase I - Terrestrial & Coastal Navigation - Solved Part C: Q. 7 & 8 (Jan 2025 ~ Jan 2018) from Past...
Solved Numericals (2020-2023) of past Question Papers (Cel Nav, Cargo Work, Stability & TCN) Mercant...
Phase II - Engineering Knowledge - Solved Numericals Handwritten Notes (Feb 2020 ~ Feb 2025) from Pa...
Naval Architecture II - Solved Bilging Numericals (Till 2024) from Past Question Papers of Mercantil...
Terrestrial and Coastal Navigation - Solved Numericals (2018-2012) from Past Question Papers of Merc...
Principle of Navigation - Section C Question no. 8 & 9 Solved Numericals (2017-2015) from Past Quest...
Navigation - Solved Numericals (2022-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 23:10

All times are GMT + 3 Hours