Mussolini’s Navy: The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II Part I
Year: 2021 Language: English Author: A.N. Batalov Genre: History of the Navy Publisher: A.N. Batalov Format: PDF Quality: eBook Pages count: 284 Description: Mussolini’s Navy: The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II
Contents
Screenshots
5
Mussolini’s Navy The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II Part I.pdf
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
Mussolini’s Navy: The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II Part I
Language: English
Author: A.N. Batalov
Genre: History of the Navy
Publisher: A.N. Batalov
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 284
Description: Mussolini’s Navy: The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II
Contents
Screenshots
Mussolini’s Navy The Auxiliary Vessels of the Regia Marina of World War II Part I.pdf
Download [11 KB]
Share