Ferreirolo ®   24-Nov-2021 20:53

Dry docking risk assesment


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: Intertanko
Genre: Practical guide
Publisher: Intertanko
Format: XLS
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 1
Description: A spreadsheet to Dry Docking R.A.

Contents

A spreadsheet to Dry Docking R.A.

Screenshots

AAA-RCA_DD_CL_FINAL.xlsx

Download [234 B]

Thank U
Reply
Ferreirolo ®   25-Nov-2021 21:20
I was seeding about four hours after release...... and I'm doing it now....I don´t understand this warning.
0
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

INTERTANKO Guidance: Dry-Dock Checklist 2019 - Intertanko [2019, PDF]
Guide to Terminal Conditions of Use 2018 - Intertanko [2018, PDF]
Guidance on Chartering Issues Relating to Covid-19 - Intertanko [2020, PDF]
LPG Grade Change Matrix - INTERTANKO [2026, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
(BLCH) Guide , Bulk Liquid Chemical Handling Guide for Plants, Terminals, Storage and Distribution D...
Textbook of Hyperbaric Medicine, 6th Edition - Kewal K. Jain [2017, PDF]
ISO 27001 Information Security & Certification Guide [2023, MP4]
Guide to Simultaneous Carriage of Ammonia and LPG Cargoes - INTERTANKO [2026, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:59

All times are GMT + 3 Hours