SerTan ®   23-May-2016 00:18

IAMSAR Manual Vol.III: Mobile Facilities


Year: 2016
Language: english
Author: IMO + ICAO
Genre: Manual
Publisher: Polestar Wheatons Ltd
Edition: 2016 Edition
ISBN: 978-92-801-1641-0
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 120
Description: This is the definitive Maritime Search and Rescue manual, required on board every ship. IAMSAR provides a single, global standard for search and rescue operation. Most importantly it describes the practice-related details, so that when communication isn’t possible different parties can understand intentions. It ensures those inhabitants of the maritime environment all play by the same rules when it comes to performing search and rescue.
The 2016 edition incorporates amendments adopted by ICAO and approved by the IMO Maritime Safety Committee. The 2015 amendments enter into force on 1 July 2016.
Additional info: Interactive menu is added for easy navigation.

Hidden

FILE WAS DELETED BY COPYRIGHT HOLDERS

You can buy it on https://www.imo.org

Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

IAMSAR Manual 2019 Vol I, II, III - IMO -ICAO [2019, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual - Volume I (Organization and Management) - IMO [2016, PDF]
Amendments to the IAMSAR - IMO [2021, PDF]
Amendments to IAMSAR 2025-MSC.1 / Circ 1686 - IMO [2025, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual (International aeronautical and maritime search and rescue manual) - IMO [2013, PDF]
Load Lines 2005 Consolidated Edition - IMO [2016, PDF]
BLU Code - Code of practice for the safe loading & unloading of Bulk Carriers - IMO [2011, PDF]
IAMSAR Manual 2016 Edition [EN] (Vol. I, II, III) - ICAO + IMO [2016, PDF]
ИКАО - МАМПС 2016 [RU] (I,II,III) / ICAO - IAMSAR 2016 Edition [RU] (Vol. I,II,III)
MODU CODE 2009 (CODE for the Construction and Equipment of Mobile Offshore Drilling Units) - IMO [20...
LOAD MORE
  • Topic closed

The time now is: Today 15:03

All times are GMT + 3 Hours