virtual ®   12-Sep-2018 08:36

The North of England P&I RULES 2018-19


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I
Genre: Handbook
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 126
Description: These Rules are subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
of The North of England Protecting and Indemnity Association Limited.

Contents

Screenshots

NORTH-PI-Rules-2018-19-Full-online-v5-3-Sept.pdf

Download [3 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

The North of England P&I Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules - The North of England P&I [2018...
Class 3 2019-2020 Protection and Indemnity Rules and List of correspondents - The Britannia Steam Sh...
Class 3 2020-2021 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I [20...
Class 3 2023-2024 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I [20...
Freight, Demurrage & Defence Rules, Rule Book CLASS 6 | 2020/21 - BRITANNIA P and I [2020, PDF]
War Risk Rules - Steamship Mutual [2022, PDF]
Machinery’s Handbook (29th Edition) - Erik Oberg, Franklin D. Jones [2009, PDF]
Europe - The Rules - UK P&I Club [2014, PDF]
Cargo Stowage and Securing - A Guide To Good Practice - C.Bliault [2003, PDF]
UK P&I Club Rules & Articles 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V. - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 00:39

All times are GMT + 3 Hours