virtual ®   27-Nov-2018 21:19

Underwriting Guides, Geographical Deviation & Cover in Respect of Visitors to Vessels


Year: 201x
Language: english
Author: West of England P&I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 12
Description: Underwriting Guides of West of England P&I Club regarding Geographical Deviation and Cover in Respect of Visitors to Vessels.

Contents

1. Geographical Deviation
2. Cover in Respect of Visitors to Vessels

Screenshots

Undewriting covers - WI P&I

Download [1 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Bunker Quality Disputes Part 1 & 2 : Claims Guides - The West of England P&I Club [201x, PDF]
an Introduction to Bills of Lading | Library of Resources - West of England P&I Club [2021, PDF+MP4]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Claims Guides - The West Of England P&I [2018, PDF]
Master’s Guide to Hatch Cover Maintenance - The Standard Club [2021, PDF]
English For Maritime Studies - T. N. Blakey [1987, PDF]
An Eye for a Yacht - Phillips-Birt D.H.C. [1955, PDF]
Loss Prevention Briefings [full Collection] - North of England P&I Club [2021, PDF]
Collisions: How to avoid them - North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
Lloyd’s Maritime Atlas of World Ports and Shipping Places - Lloyd’s MIU [2007, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 02:04

All times are GMT + 3 Hours