gillnumil ®   24-Jun-2022 18:32

Phase I Chief Mate - Cargo Numericals


Year: 2015
Language: english
Author: Nelson Fernandes
Publisher: Oways Online
Format: PDF
Quality: Scanned pages
Pages count: 89
Description: Phase I Chief Mate Stability and Cargo Numericals.

Contents

Screenshots

OWAYS Phase 1 Chief Mate Cargo Numericals By Neil Fernandes Oct 2015.pdf

Download [6 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Phase I Chief Mate - Stability Numericals - Nelson Fernandes [2015, PDF]
Phase I Chief Mate Safety Handout - Capt. A.K. Kakar & Nelson Fernandes [20xx, PDF]
Phase I Chief Mate - Meteorology Notes - Nelson Fernandes & Unknown [2019, PDF]
Phase I Chief Mate Handout - Cargo Work - Capt. A.K. Kakar [20xx, PDF]
Engineering Knowledge Solved Theory and Numericals Solved (August 2019 only) from Past Question Pape...
Cargo - Solved Numericals from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Exa...
Second Mates & NCV Complete Handout: Cargo - Volume 3 of 3 - Oways Online [20xx, PDF]
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2017-2012) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
Phase I Chief Mate - Meteorology Handout - Capt. A.K. Kakar [20xx, PDF]
Cargo Work - Solved Numericals (2021-2018) from Past Question Papers of Mercantile Marine Department...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 12:17

All times are GMT + 3 Hours