gillnumil ®   27-Jun-2022 04:55

Phase I - Dry Docking Notes


Year: 20xx
Language: english
Author: Capt. Martins
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 31
Description: Phase I - Dry Docking Notes.

Contents

Phase I - Dry Docking Notes

Screenshots

DRYDOCKING Capt Martins.pdf

Download [3 KB]

Thank U
Reply

Similar releases

Chartwork Notes for Phase I - Capt, Martins and A. Pinto [20xx, PDF]
First Mate Phase - I Notes - Capt. A.K. Prasad [20xx, PDF]
Phase I - Grounding Notes - Capt. Martins [20xx, PDF]
Phase I Ship Stability - Simpson’s Rules Notes & Numericals - Capt. Martins [20xx, PDF]
Shipboard Safety, Management and Emergencies: Mates Phase-I & MEO Class-II Notes - Capt S.S. Chaudha...
Marine Engineering Notes for Deck Officers - Capt S.S. Chaudhari [2018, JPEG]
Navigational Aids IMO Performance Standards Notes - Capt. Yashpal Singh [20xx, PDF]
Bridge Watchkeeping, Ship Handling and Emergencies Notes - Kevin Colaco [20xx, PDF]
Safety Notes for Phase II (Chief Mate F.G.) Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinations. ...
Ship Safety Notes for Phase II (Chief Mate F.G.) Mercantile Marine Department (MMD), India Examinati...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:07

All times are GMT + 3 Hours