Ferreirolo ®   28-Jul-2025 19:48

ClassNK Technical Journal 11_2025_(I)


Year: 2025
Language: English
Author: Class NK
Genre: Periodical publication
Publisher: Class NK
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 102
Description: A special feature of ClassNK Technical Journal on Latest technological trends for protection of the marine enviroment

Contents

Screenshots

ClassNK Technical Journal 11_2025_(I).pdf

Download [11 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

ClassNK Technical Journal No.7 2023 (I) - ClassNK [2023, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal | Special Feature on "CCS (CO2 Capture and Storage)" - ClassNK [...
Class NK Technical Journal 2019 (Special Feature on Digitalization) - Various [2019, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.5 2022 - Vary [2022, PDF]
GMDSS for Navigators - John Seaton & Peter Smith [2013, PDF]
Class NK Technical Journal 2020 (Green House Gas Study 2020) - Various [2020, PDF]
Class NK Technical Journal 2021 (Special Feature Articles on Autonomous Ships) - Various [2021, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.4 2021 - Vary [2021, PDF]
ClassNK Technical Journal No.6 2022 (Ⅱ) - Vary [2022, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 09:41

All times are GMT + 3 Hours