Year: 2026 Author: West P&I Club Language: English Genre: Loss Prevention Videos Playtime: Multiple + srt Quality: HDRip Format: MP4 Video codec: AVC/H.264 Audio codec: AAC Video: 1920x1080 30 fps Audio: 44.1 KHz x 128 Kbps Description: Entitled “LEARN THE ROPES”, the videos will be covering a variety of focused topics to further enhance crewmembers’ learning and development to strengthen their knowledge and skills needed during the performance of onboard tasks. The Learn the Ropes series by West P&I is a loss prevention training initiative featuring concise, focused videos designed to enhance maritime safety, crew development, and risk awareness onboard. Contents: 01. Hatch covers from the P&I Club perspective 02. Lifeboat Launches 03. Supporting Safer Tank Cleaning
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
Learn the Ropes | Loss Prevention Videos
Author: West P&I Club
Language: English
Genre: Loss Prevention Videos
Playtime: Multiple + srt
Quality: HDRip
Format: MP4
Video codec: AVC/H.264
Audio codec: AAC
Video: 1920x1080 30 fps
Audio: 44.1 KHz x 128 Kbps
Description: Entitled “LEARN THE ROPES”, the videos will be covering a variety of focused topics to further enhance crewmembers’ learning and development to strengthen their knowledge and skills needed during the performance of onboard tasks.
The Learn the Ropes series by West P&I is a loss prevention training initiative featuring concise, focused videos designed to enhance maritime safety, crew development, and risk awareness onboard.
Contents:
01. Hatch covers from the P&I Club perspective
02. Lifeboat Launches
03. Supporting Safer Tank Cleaning
Screenshots
Learn the Ropes_Safety video
Download [20 KB]
Share