112101Hello Everyone, tried to install Timezero Pro after I use the AC given by the software TZ prov4 and I input it in Maxlicv4pro, the SC gives me error . I already tried to uninstall and try it again. same AC given by the software. so the SC again was error Please help me to solve this
Make chart folder on HDD. Insert the maps inside folder. Run TZ. Doubleclick chart file in folder. Check running bar appearing in TZ. Wait until TZ will ask you enter a code. Enter. Hit complete button. Check the files are installed and no errors appearing. Enjoy
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
cannot be accessed sir..????
Cannot to download
SDVJINM203MAP230.dbv
TZ : UC 9F451FF82C68C24B30D0
Nav: UC E07ADA78829555DE3082
Good Luck
tried to install Timezero Pro after I use the AC given by the software TZ prov4 and I input it in Maxlicv4pro, the SC gives me error
. I already tried to uninstall and try it again. same AC given by the software. so the SC again was error Please help me to solve this
please send link for N4 NavNetLic.zip