thanos22   20-May-2026 12:37
tomado, le site est devenu inaccessible depuis 6 mois et ils ne repondes pas aux mails niaux messages sur Facebook
0
Reply
lucimc777   14-Jul-2026 22:32
112101Hello Everyone,
tried to install Timezero Pro after I use the AC given by the software TZ prov4 and I input it in Maxlicv4pro, the SC gives me error
. I already tried to uninstall and try it again. same AC given by the software. so the SC again was error Please help me to solve this
Pudiste solucionarlo?
0
Reply
rvssim   06-Aug-2026 08:42
Make chart folder on HDD. Insert the maps inside folder. Run TZ. Doubleclick chart file in folder. Check running bar appearing in TZ. Wait until TZ will ask you enter a code. Enter. Hit complete button. Check the files are installed and no errors appearing. Enjoy
0
Reply
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 01:43

All times are GMT + 3 Hours