virtual ®   12-Sep-2018 09:30

The North of England P&I WAR RISKS


Year: 2018
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I Association
Genre: Handbook
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 77
Description: Effective on and from noon Greenwich Mean Time on 20 February 2018

Contents

NORTH-Rule-Books-War-Risks-2018-19-v2-Sept-2018.pdf

Download [6 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

The North of England P&I Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules 2019/2020 - The North of England...
Europe - The Rules - UK P&I Club [2014, PDF]
BY-LAWS RULES LIST OF CORRESPONDENTS, 2018–2019 - The American Club [2018, PDF]
UK P&I Club Rules & Articles 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V. - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Lifeboat Safety. Managing The Risks (North Of England P&I Association) [2009, DVD Video]
Safe Out, Safe Home: A Safety Guide for New Fishing Crew - Sunderland Marine and The North of Englan...
LNG as a Marine Fuel - The North of England P&I Association Limited [2020, PDF]
IEEE Recommended Practice for Electrical Installations on Shipboard - IEEE Industry Applications Soc...
Maritime engineering and technology - C. Guedes Soares,Y. Garbatov & S. Sutulo [2012, PDF]
Collisions: How to avoid them - North of England P&I Association [2013, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 14:55

All times are GMT + 3 Hours