Barakuda ®   26-Oct-2019 19:36

The North of England P&I Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules 2019/2020


Year: 2019
Language: english
Author: The North of England P&I
Genre: Guide
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 52
Description: Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules
(Effective on and from noon Greenwich Mean Time on 20 February 2019)

Contents

Screenshots

Rule-Books-FDD-Rules-2019-20.pdf

Download [4 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

The North of England P&I WAR RISKS - The North of England P&I Association [2018, PDF]
The North of England P&I Freight, Demurrage and Defence Class Rules - The North of England P&I [2018...
Rules for P&I Insurance 2020/2021 - Swedish P and I [2020, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Maritime & Shipping Bookshelf - Various [199x-2020, PDF]
Europe - The Rules - UK P&I Club [2014, PDF]
BY-LAWS RULES LIST OF CORRESPONDENTS, 2018–2019 - The American Club [2018, PDF]
UK P&I Club Rules & Articles 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V. - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Steamship Mutual - A Team Effort (A Guide to Casualty Investigation and Claims Handling) - Steamship...
The London P and I Club Rules 2020/2021 - P&I, FD&D, War Risk, Charterers’ CSL, Owner’s Fixed Premiu...
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 22:23

All times are GMT + 3 Hours